13PCS Heavy Resistance Band Yoga Tension Rope Fitness Stretch Door Loop Gym Abs
Only 4 interest-free payments of $7.59 with More info
This item leaves the warehouse within 2 business days.
Resistance bands are made of latex tubing with great elasticity and good durability. They are light weight, portable and space saving exercise equipment.Designed to effectively building muscle strength and tone the body. Made from premium quality rubber latex and will not over-stretch unlike the cheaper ones. Easily Creating Over 30 Different Resistance Levels By Attaching 126.96.36.199. Or All 5 Bands To The Handle.
- Premium 13 Pieces Package
- Elastic Bands Made Of Latex Tubing Used For Strength Training
- Strong Cushioned Foam Handles With Zinc Alloy Clips And D-Ring
- Light Weight, Portable And Space Saving Exercise Equipment
- Single Dipper Latex Tube - The Natural Latex Is Over 99.998% Free Of Soluble Proteins (Latex Allergens)
- Perfect For Yoga, ABS workout
- Condition: NEW
- Yellow Resistance Band (Extra Light): 5-6 lbs
- Green Resistance Band (Light): 7-9 lbs
- Red Resistance Band (Medium): 11-12 lbs
- Blue Resistance Band (Heavy): 15-18lbs
- Black Resistance Band (Extra Heavy): 21-22 lbs
- Blue O-Ring Resistance Band: 25-35 lbs
- Blue Figure 8 Resistance Band: 25-35 lbs
- 1 Year Warranty
- 7 x Color Coded Resistance Bands
- 2 x Foam Hand Grips
- 2 x Ankle Strap
- 1 x Door Anchor & Carry bag
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.