10X 5inch CREE LED Work Light Bar Flood Beam Reverse Offroad 4x4 Boat Ford JEEP
Only 4 interest-free payments of $56.10 with More info
This item leaves the warehouse within 2 business days.
- Material:Casting Aluminum Alloy Housing
- The Quart Lens with high light transmission
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets.
- Applying to difference light resource(Such HIGH LED Lamp)
- The suitable design for heating elimination.
- The high performance of tight waterproof,dust-proof,quake-proof.
- Anti explosion
- Install light resource easily
- The valid irradiation distance is much more longer than normal bulb.
- 170-degree Horizontal spread.
- Provide ultra-wide coverage and elimate blind spot corner
- IP68 Compliant
- Extreme output with minimal amp draw for the new lighting solution
- Our Apollo series 5 inch LED light bars are designed to produce illuminate the whole close range area. Its’ unique flood reflector design projects super wide 170° horizontal spread projection, which is even wider than a traditional 20inch light bar. Given its super compact size, you can easily mount them anyway on your vehicle, whether at the back as reverse light, or at the front to increase the visibility on the road side. Heavy duty built and IP68 rating allowed the light bar to survive through harsh Australian outback conditions such as river crossing and sand storm.
- Featuring 24 Philips Lumiled® LUXEON LEDs which produce incredible amount of luminous flux while maintaining low power consumption, maximize the fuel economy of the vehicle. 6000K warm white colour temperature provide great visibility while reducing eye fatigue especially for long night drive. The light bar consists of intelligent low amp draw stabiliser which maintain a low current draw on the LED chips, increasing the lifespan of the light bar by 50%.
- Unique DOUBLE row spread beam offers 170° super wide horizontal projection on both ends of the light bar, lighting up all the surrounding and allowing driver to spot wildlife or obstacles which could not be seen on standard high beam or traditional 60° spread light bars.
Heavy Duty Design:
- IP68 dust/particle tight and water proof up to 3 metres depth. Industrial grade heavy duty Diecast Aluminium body with 3mm PMMA lens will ensure that the light bar will survive long in harsh outback condition. Oversized finned heat sink provide efficient cooling, increasing the lifespan of the light bar. Military grade protective vents equalize the pressure while protecting electronics of the light bar. Waterproof Deutsch connector provide safer and easy installation of the light.
- Come with pair of Aluminium Firm adjustable bracket, which allow full flexibility in installation, allowing the light bar to be mount on any pre-existing mounting holes on bull bars, number plate brackets, nudge bar and roof racks without the worrying of breaking.
- LED 24 x CREE LED
- LUX Rating 1LUX @ 150m
- Raw Lumen 7,200Lm
- Operating Voltage 10-30V DC
- IP Rating IP68
- Current Draw 1.9A @ 13.5v
- Colour Temperature (CCT) 6000 Kelvin
- Housing Material Black Aluminium Die cast Housing
- Lens PMMA Poly(methyl methacrylate)
- Mounting Bracket Alu Firm Bottom slip mount
- Beam Type Flood
- Life Span 50,000 Hours
- Weight 1kg Approx
- Operating Environment -40 - +50° Celsius
5 Year Warranty
- 10 x Led Light Bar
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.